Advertising - Akita Review (update: Catalog ads have closed)
This year’s breeder and owner ads may be placed in either the Akita Review, the Nationals Catalog, or both. The 2017 Akita Review is a collection of high quality ads showcasing the cream of the crop from your kennels, as well as advertising litters and planned breedings. The 2017 Akita Review will be included with the purchase of the 2017 National catalog or may be purchased separately.
If you are trying to decide in which publication to place your ad, keep in mind the Akita Review will be printed on a much higher quality paper than the catalog.
You won't want to miss reserving your feature page(s) promoting the best your kennel has to offer. Have questions? Contact Kathy Amrine [email protected]
Ads are intended to showcase our dogs, litters, breeding programs and accomplishments. The ACA reserves the right to decline any ad inconsistent with our goal of promoting the breed. All ads that are submitted must be at 300DPI and CMYK in color. If you need ad design assistance, please contact your professional ad designer.
For the Akita Review:
The following Templates are available at no additional charge. Send photo to Kathy Amrine to place your photo into the template. If you choose one of these templates, please be sure to
- specify which template you would like
- background can be any CMYK color, font can be any True Type Font
- send a 300 dpi photo and the text you wish included
- if you want a specific font, include the .ttf file you wish to be used (include as an attachment, not just the font name)
- specify CMYK color for the background or attach a snip of the color you would like used
- you will receive one proof for approval. All changes must be stated at that time, then a final will be sent. Changes after the final may be made for a nominal fee, and within time constraints.
- Deadline to send to Kathy for her to put into the template is August 22, 2017.
Click here to view Template C (two page)
Templates for your professional ad designer's use:
You may also submit your own art or have your professional ad designer submit artwork. Submit completed ads by August 24, 2017.