Congratulations to Top 20 Qualifiers! Those who qualify are invited to participate in the annual ACA Top 20 Competition during our 2022 National Specialty. This event will be held on Wednesday night! Custom rosettes are awarded to each entry with the registered name and titles on record with AKC as of the end of the qualifying period.
Everyone looks forward to this event every year!
Biographies for each entry, of 100 words or less, must either be handed in at the meeting or e-mailed to Kim Holmes before September 15th. Biographies in excess of 100 words will be edited at the committee’s discretion.
By checking the Owner/Handler box, entrant certifies that the Akita has been handled exclusively by the owner/co-owner(s) for the entire qualifying period.
For our entrants:
- One page ad in the Top Twenty section of the Akita Review is available for a discounted price of $50.
- Top 20 participants are eligible for one free meal the night of Top 20 competition.
- Please complete the form and indicate your meal preference.
The Top 20 Committee will require a representative (owner, co-owner or handler) to attend a mandatory meeting on the afternoon of the event. The time and place of the meeting will be announced throughout the day, and generally follows the conclusion of Wednesday’s regular judging. Failure to attend the planning meeting will disqualify that entry from participating in the event.
The deadline for completed Akita Review ad submission is September 1. If you would like Akita Review to design your ad, the deadline is August 21.
- Link to 8-1/2 x 11 Akita Review page specifications in pdf format, click here
- For submitting your completed ad design, please contact Akita Review
- The deadline for entry/meal selection is September 1.